Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NEW Plan for 2012

I've been thinking things over and came up with a new plan for 2012. Instead of "going pro" and trying to just qualify for one Nationwide event I'm going to keep my "Amateur Status" and compete in several State events.

My schedule should look a little like this:
1. Feb 2012: Emerald Coast Event, Pace, FL; Entering as an Amateur
2. May 2012: Alabama Amateur Qualifier
3. June 2012: Alabama State Amateur (If qualify)
4. September 2012: Either Alabama State Mid-AM or Decide to "go pro" and attempt a Nationwide Event.

With this plan, I can compete in a few different tournaments, gain experience and see how I stack up to some of the state’s best talent.

As for an update on my game:
My last round I shot a +2, 72. I still need to cut around 5 strokes and consistently shoot in the high 60’s

Until Next time,
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment